- Internal, strong & experienced executive management
- Passion & commitment
- Continuous staff development
- Attractive & sustainable hard currency income stream
- 12 consecutive dividend payments
- Proven ability to raise capital
- Geographic & sector diversification
- Low vacancy & long-term leases
- 35% in investment grade African countries
- Successful repatriation of funds
- In-country asset & property management
- Multi-bank strategy
- Supportive anchor shareholders
- Ability to access pipeline
- Blue-chip multinational tenants
- Joint ventures
Our Human Resources Specialist
Group HR Manager
Aurélie has worked at EC Oxenham & Cy. Ltd for 7 years where she was responsible of developing and overseeing the HR function and executing HR Strategies for the blue-collar and white-collar sector.Read More
Prior to joining Grit, she was working for Lonrho Limited where she has spent the last 4 years as HR Manager of the Market Expansion Services (MES) division before being promoted to Group HR Leader.
Whilst at Lonrho Limited, Aurelie was involved in creating an effective and dynamic centrals HR Function across 14 countries in Africa. In her role as Group HR Leader, Aurelie’s focus was on the development of talent through the implementation of succession planning, talent management, Leadership Academy and the Lonrho Value Awards. Aurelie is skilled at identifying and selecting talent and has a proven ability to motivate and work effectively within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Are you looking for atypical challenges?
- Do you enjoy finding solutions?
- Would you like to learn more about Asset Management in the African Property market?
Grit is looking for candidates like you!
If you are interested in applying for positions that are not listed below, please email us on: [email protected]
Are you an Excel expert ? Do you have a degree in Accounting/Finance? Are you experienced in performing financial market research, financial modelling and benchmarking?
We invite you to apply now by clicking on the button below to send your CV to our HR Division.
Group Corporate Secretary
Looking for an exciting new adventure in the Real Estate Investment industry? We’re looking for a Group Corporate Secretary to join our team.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, Read More
we invite you to apply now by clicking on the button below to send your CV to our HR Division.