- Grit Real Estate Income Group (“Grit”), is a multi-listed real estate income group operating in carefully selected African countries.
- Grit is currently listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (“LSE”), the Main Board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Limited (“JSE”) and the Official Market of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius Limited (“SEM”).
- We optimise our structural investments underpinned by solid property fundamentals to achieve compelling US Dollar returns.
- Our ability to sustain distribution is supported by predominantly US Dollar and EURO-denominated long-term leases, with blue- chip multinational tenants delivering strong sustainable income.
- Grit has a robust property portfolio with diversification across sectors and geography, backed by comprehensive risk mitigation policies and procedures.
- Grit has a strong management team with broad African experience and exposure, supported by in-country asset and property management teams.
- Grit has supportive anchor key shareholders committed to growing the platform.
Strategic Portfolio Summary
as at June 2018
|Rank||Key Tenant||Industry||GLA (% of Group Total)||Income (% of Group Total)||Tenant Grading||Lease Covenant||Lease Currency|
|1||Hospitality||29%||9%||Other Global||Triple Net||EUR|
|2||Telecommunications||4%||8%||Forbes 2000||Double Net||USD|
|3||Hospitality||7%||8%||Other Global||Triple Net||EUR|
|5||Global Petroleum||Oil & Gas Exploration||1%||4%||Forbes 2000||Gross||USD|
|9||Logistics||4%||3%||Pan African||Triple Net||USD|
|10||Financial Services||3%||3%||Forbes 2000||Traditional||USD/MUR|