Grit is listed in London, Johannesburg and Mauritius.
The Company is a real estate income group that generates superior US dollar and Euro yield for investors by investing in a diversified portfolio of high-quality real estate assets across the African continent and Indian Ocean Islands, excluding South Africa, anchored by blue-chip, international tenants.
Grit’s strong management team has over 59 years’ experience on the continent and is supported by in-country asset and property managers. Key executives are significantly invested in the Company on a no free carry basis, ensuring alignment with shareholders.
Only income group focused on real estate in Africa (excluding South Africa) listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius, Johannesburg Stock Exchange & London Stock Exchange.
Diverse asset portfolio focused on strength of counterparty and located in African countries with solid fundamentals
Compelling total returns underpinned by predominantly US Dollar and Euro denominated, long term leases
Track record of consistently achieving dollar based distribution targets (Eighth distribution since listing) at a Dollar yield in excess of 7%
High occupancy rates with quality tenants delivering sustainable growth
Supportive anchor shareholders that are committed to growing the platform
Strong management team with over 59 years of African experience, supported by in-country asset and property management teams.
• Internal, strong & experienced executive management
• Passion & commitment
• Continuous staff development
• Geographic & sector diversification
• Low vacancy & long-term leases
• 45% in investment grade African countries
• Successful repatriation of funds
• In-country asset & property management
• Attractive & sustainable hard currency income stream
• 9 consecutive dividend payments
• Proven ability to raise capital
• Multi-bank strategy
• Supportive anchor shareholders
• Ability to access pipeline
• Blue-chip multinational tenants
• Joint ventures